2 Responses to “Readings”
Leave a Reply
The BrainEthics podcast
BrainEthics tweetsTwitter Authentication data is incomplete
- Can you use the Emotiv scales for anything?
- So does neuromarketing work?
- Today’s most visually magnetic news stories
- Visual magnetism – what draws you into an image?
- Political opinions: fast herd or slow ideology?
- Can context affect preference?
- Patenting (part of) the brain?
- BS claims by Chopra, nothing new, but I’m compelled to reply
- Forgetting mind wandering…?
- DIY mobile EEG – real-time tracking in the store
- Avery Myers on DIY mobile EEG – real-time tracking in the store
- forum o sporcie on Sway — irrational desires and errors
- house clearance Welwyn Garden City on The roots of prejudice
- wifi hacking software on Sway — irrational desires and errors
- all the best blog uk on DIY mobile EEG – real-time tracking in the store