2 Responses to “Readings”
Leave a Reply
The BrainEthics podcast
BrainEthics tweetsTwitter Authentication data is incomplete
- Can you use the Emotiv scales for anything?
- So does neuromarketing work?
- Today’s most visually magnetic news stories
- Visual magnetism – what draws you into an image?
- Political opinions: fast herd or slow ideology?
- Can context affect preference?
- Patenting (part of) the brain?
- BS claims by Chopra, nothing new, but I’m compelled to reply
- Forgetting mind wandering…?
- DIY mobile EEG – real-time tracking in the store
- latest iphone games review on Sway — irrational desires and errors
- http://soberbuildengineer.com/blog/2014/01/mobile-doesnt-suck-the-web-made-us-lazy on The BrainEthics podcast, now on iTunes
- bajka in wonderland free download on Sway — irrational desires and errors
- แว่นสายตา on Sway — irrational desires and errors
- summer food lovers fat loss reviews on Reviewing evolution