PUNE, India, March 9, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — According to the Absolute Markets Insights report, the product segment has dominated the Holter monitor market and is expected to maintain its dominance over the forecast period. The growth of this segment can be attributed to the adoption of advanced technologies to increase diagnostic accuracy and yield. Market players are focusing on product development by integrating event and Holter monitoring system. For example, the InfoBionic MoMe Kardia system is the first and only wireless remote patient monitoring platform that integrates Holter, event, and mobile cardiac telemetry technologies into a single sensor and transmitter device. Increased adoption of analytics software is another factor driving the growth of the market. Many companies provide useful analysis software services that can generate Holter monitoring reports quickly and accurately. For example, The Master 9 is the latest version of Holter analysis software from Applied Cardiac Systems, which offers the ability to digitize 5 minutes of ECG rather than beat-by-beat. Additionally, the current trend of ambulatory monitoring devices is having a significant impact on the growth of the Holter monitor market. For example, GE’s MARS Ambulatory Holter ECG Monitoring System is an advanced Holter monitoring system with flexible analysis capabilities available in healthcare settings. Additionally, the demand for wireless Holter devices and real-time portable bedside monitors is increasing worldwide.
Read our Report of more than 420 pages on Global Holter Monitor Market published by Absolute Markets Insights
With the increasing demand from cardiologists for technologically compatible and efficient diagnostic devices, the 12-channel monitor is witnessing the fastest growth rate in the global Holter monitor market as it enables better signal recording. For example, Holter Recorder TLC-5000 is a 12-channel monitor with a recorder that has built-in flash storage media which increases its memory capacity and provides fast and accurate analysis.
Get Sample PDF Report with Related Charts and Graphs (Pre and Post COVID-19 Impact Analysis): https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/request_sample.php?id=1079
The increasing number of patients opting for diagnosis in health centers has increased the implementation of advanced technologies incorporated into Holter monitors for improved diagnosis and treatment. According to data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, heart disease is the leading cause of death in United States for men, women and people of most racial and ethnic groups. Each year, approximately 659,000 people in United States die of heart disease, which represents one in four deaths. Additionally, the most common type of heart disease, coronary artery disease, killed 360,900 people in 2019. So, with the global burden of disease increasing and the growing need for remote patient monitoring, the global Holter monitor market will gain remarkable momentum.
Asia Pacific The global Holter Monitor market region is expected to grow at a rapid rate during the forecast period. The increase in the aging population and increasing prevalence of cardiovascular disease is shifting attention to the use of Holter monitoring devices. According to the American College of Cardiology Foundation, cardiovascular disease (CVD) is the leading cause of death among Asia. In 2019, Asia recorded for 58% of the 18.6 million CVD deaths worldwide. In 2019, Asia was responsible for 10.8 million deaths, accounting for almost 35% of all deaths in Asia. In addition, expansion of R&D sector, development of healthcare infrastructure and key companies focused on developing innovative products in this region are another driving force behind the growth of the markets.
Speak to our analyst if you have any questions before purchasing this report: https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/enquiry_before_buying.php?id=1079
Attractiveness of the Global Holter Monitor Market, by 2029
Request customization to meet your specific research needs: https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/request_for_customization.php?id=1079
Absolute Markets Insights 420+ page research study on the Global Holter Monitor Market includes detailed information on the following pointers:
- Global Market Size and Forecast Values (2015-2030), in terms of Revenue (USD Million) by Segments/Sub-segments; where 2015 to 2020 was considered as historical years, 2021 as the base year, while 2022 to 2030 was considered as the forecast period.
- Breakdown of market revenue (USD Million) across all relevant segments and sub-segments across all major regions/countries.
- Market dynamics (drivers, constraints, opportunities)
- Market determinants and influencing factors
- Technology Trends
- Macro-economic and micro-economic indicators
- Global and Regional Impact of Covid-19 on Global Holter Monitor Market
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Competitive Benchmarking: Global Presence and Growth Strategies
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- R&D initiatives
- Product launches
- Investment trends
- Market share analysis, 2021
- In-depth information of major market players operating in the market, including company details information, company overview, product offerings, key developments, financial analysis, analysis SWOT and trading strategies
*We have reports available in different languages, including German, Russian, Korean, French, Chinese, Arabic, Spanish, Japanese and other languages.*
* We provide the ability to customize region-specific reports which will cover exclusive information about the regions and their respective countries (i.e. North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africaand Latin America)
Read our exclusive press releases on Industry Global News24
Global Holter Monitor Market
By sales channel
Per end user
- Health facilities
- Geriatric care centers
- 3 channel monitors
- 12 channel monitors
- North America (WE, Canada, MexicoRest of North America)
- Europe (FranceGreat Britain, Spain, Germany, ItalyNordic countries, Benelux Union, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, New Zealand, Australia, South Korea, South East AsiaRest of Asia Pacific)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi ArabiaWATER, Egypt, Kuwait, South AfricaRest of Middle East & Africa)
- Latin America (Brazil, ArgentinaRest of Latin America)
Buy Latest Detailed Holter Monitor Market Report @ https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/checkout?id=1079
Main related reports:
Browse Absolute Markets Insights’ plethora of reports on Health care
Absolute Markets Insights helps to provide accurate and recent trends related to consumer demand, consumer behavior, sales and growth opportunities, for a better understanding of the market, thus aiding in design, presentation and forecasting product demands. Our experts provide you with the end products that can deliver transparency, actionable data, a cross-channel deployment program, performance, accurate testing capabilities, and the ability to drive continuous optimization.
Starting from in-depth analysis and segregation, we serve our clients to meet their immediate and ongoing research needs. Careful analysis has an impact on important decisions and hence the source of Business Intelligence (BI) plays an important role, which allows us to stay informed about current and upcoming market scenarios.
Contact Name: Shreyas Tanna
Company: Absolute overview of the markets
Email ID: [email protected]
Call: IN +91-7400-24-24-24, USA +1-510-420-1213
SOURCE Absolute Markets Insights